Call us on 01372 878 088 or email Sales@BottlesandBags.co.uk to discuss requirements.
Privacy and GDPR Policy
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we Marvellous Merchandising, and of our associated websites, registered address 20 Forest Way, Ashtead, Surrey, KT21 1JL, United Kingdom will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of contact with us or using our sites. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
When you use us or our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using us or the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
- send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
All information you provide to us is encrypted and stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances:
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to meet our costs in responding, we will charge you a fee of £10.